55 mm thick doors are made of steel sheet, covered with a decorative foil of structure and colour of wood, resistant to UV rays. The door fi lling is made of hard foam polystyrene.
The doors are equipped with two independ ent three-point locks, three adjustable hinges and anti-burglary pins. The doors are equipped with a seal in the door frame and the threshold.
The doors are available in colors:
– Polish golden oak (DL89),
– Polish dark walnut (DL30),
– anthracite (N76),
– white (A43).
CONSTRUCTION OF DOORS
A) Thermal insulation fi lling from foamed polystyrene
B) Seal in the frame
C) Steel frame
D) Stainless steel threshold with seal
E) Metal sheet covered with PVC foil resistant to UV rays
– External dimensions: 2061×894, 2070 x1000
– Sheet thickness: (door frame / wing) – 1.2 mm / 0.6 mm
– Thickness of the wing: 55 mm
– Material: steel sheet covered with decorative foil resistant to UV rays
– Filling: foamed polystyrene
– Lock: two independent, three-point locks
– Hinges: three hinges, 180° opening angle
– Seals: main seal in the door frame and threshold.
– Colors: Polish golden oak (DL89), Polish dark walnut (DL30), anthracite (N76), white (A43)
– Standard fi ttings : handle 011 with lockcore 01 set and peephole for self assembly.*